Join over 1,000 investors and put your money to work tackling climate change
Climate change is a global crisis that needs local solutions. Invest in the Community Energy Fund and be part of the change to a greener, fairer energy system.Barbara Hammond MBECEO of the Low Carbon Hub
We’d love you to invest in our Community Energy Fund – the investment opportunity that makes community energy projects happen in Oxfordshire, and pays you interest in return for your support. You can make an investment from a minimum of £250 – up to a maximum of £100,000.
Capital is at risk; no returns guaranteed.
Why invest in our Community Energy Fund?
It is a really special feeling when you go out of your house, cycle to work and and you see projects in Oxfordshire that you helped to make happen.JennyLow Carbon Hub Investor Member
The benefits of investing in the Low Carbon Hub include:
- Earn up to 5% interest on your investment (capped at 4% for the first four years of investment)
- Help fund more solar panels on schools and organisations across Oxfordshire
- Keep money in the local economy through community ownership
- Tackle the global issue of climate change on a local level
- 100% of our surpluses support further local action on climate change.
* capped at 4% for the first four years of investment.
Why are others investing?
Making an investment is a great action to take if you want to do something about our climate crisis – you can put your money to work supporting local projects to tackle the global problem we face.
Hear from our existing investors, members of our community groups, a teacher and students from our solar schools on why they joined with the Low Carbon Hub.
Want to know more?
For more information about the Community Energy Fund, the latest investment opportunities, how to invest, and to view the Share Offer Document and all supporting documents, head to our Community Energy Fund 2020 webpage.