Vacancies and opportunities at the Low Carbon Hub
We are currently recruiting for one role:
Senior Marketing and Communications Coordinator
Would you like to put your marketing and communications expertise to good use, helping to transition to a zero carbon energy system?
This is a fantastic opportunity for a skilled communicator to join the Low Carbon Hub team for a full time permanent contract position to develop and deliver marketing and communications strategies for core Low Carbon Hub activity and new and existing partnership programmes.
It is a varied role that gives you the opportunity to work with a wide range of stakeholders and engaging a broad range of audiences, with the shared goal of supporting local action on the global issue of climate change.
Why work for us:
- Work alongside a small team of professionals committed to creating a better energy system.
- 4% employers pension contribution.
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
- Generous cycle to work scheme.
- Flexible hybrid working.
- Friendly, supportive work environment.
How to apply
- Please use the application form to apply. Your application should demonstrate how your skills and experience relate to the job description.
- Any accompanying CVs and supporting letters will not be considered as part of the application process.
- The deadline for completed application forms is 11:59pm, Monday 15 May.
- Provisional interview dates are: Tuesday 23 May and Wednesday 24 May.
- Interviews are planned to be in person in our offices at Holywell House, Osney Mead, OX2 0ES.
- Applications should be sent to email@example.com with ‘Senior Marketing and Communications Coordinator’ in the subject.
Unfortunately we are unable to take speculative enquiries, or keep CVs on file.
We also always share job adverts in our monthly Low Carbon Hub email newsletter, so you may wish to subscribe in order to be the first to know when we have vacancies.
We are unfortunately unable to offer work experience or internships in 2022. Should this change, we will update this page.
Here are some external opportunities that you might like to consider:
- Contact your local community group to volunteer (such as CAG in Oxfordshire).
- Science Oxford’s STEM careers programme.
- The Green Futures Conference.
We will also always share any specific work experience opportunities which come up in our monthly Low Carbon Hub email newsletter.
Due to Health and Safety and Risk requirements, the Low Carbon Hub currently does not have the capability to take on volunteers. If this changes, it will be announced in our monthly Low Carbon Hub email newsletter.
We recommend contacting CAG Oxfordshire, who have a network of groups working on sustainability who may be looking for volunteers to join them. You could also take a look at the environmental projects at the Oxford Hub, a centre for volunteering and social action in Oxford.