Work with us
Vacancies and opportunities at Low Carbon Hub
We are not currently recruiting. To be the first to hear about any opportunities, sign up to receive our newsletter.
Why work for us:
- 4% employers pension contribution
- 25 days holiday a year
- Generous cycle to work scheme (Green Commute Initiative)
- Buy-sell annual leave policy
- Flexible working policy
- Work alongside a team of professionals committed to combatting climate change.
Unfortunately we are unable to take speculative enquiries, or keep CVs on file.
We also always share job adverts in our monthly Low Carbon Hub email newsletter, so you may wish to subscribe in order to be the first to know when we have vacancies.
We are unfortunately unable to offer work experience or internships. Should this change, we will update this page.
Here are some external opportunities that you might like to consider:
- Contact your local community group to volunteer (such as CAG in Oxfordshire).
- Science Oxford’s STEM careers programme.
- The Green Futures Conference.
We will also always share any specific work experience opportunities which come up in our monthly Low Carbon Hub email newsletter.
Due to Health and Safety and Risk requirements, the Low Carbon Hub currently does not have the capability to take on volunteers. If this changes, it will be announced in our monthly Low Carbon Hub email newsletter.
We recommend contacting CAG Oxfordshire, who have a network of groups working on sustainability who may be looking for volunteers to join them. You could also take a look at the environmental projects at the Oxford Hub, a centre for volunteering and social action in Oxford.