We are offering two grants of up to £5,000 for this year’s large grants fund, available to our community group members. These grants are part of the ‘community benefit’ we return to communities.
The year’s theme is energy efficiency. We are interested in applications relating to residential, commercial and public buildings; your project could involve energy efficiency activities including awareness raising, participant recruitment, energy audits and energy efficiency measures. Applicants will need to demonstrate that activities will be accessible to, and benefit, your wider community.
Applications will be considered via a two stage process:
- The deadline for initial outline proposals is 15 January 2018
- Shortlisted applications will then have until 26 February to give further details about the project.
You can download the application form and guidance notes here:
- Large Community Grants Outline Proposal Form
- Help completing the large grants form
- Community Grants Fund Guidance Notes
We have also opened the final round of small grant applications for this financial year. The deadline is 31 January. Don’t miss out!
If you don’t have any activity planned yourself that needs funding, don’t forget that you can use your grant to nominate a community building to have an energy audit. All the information that you need is in the links below:
- Help completing the small grants form
- Audit nomination form
- Small grant application form
- Small grants finance form
If you have any questions about the grant, please contact Saskya.
We would love to encourage groups to work together on joint applications for these grants. If you have an idea, and would like to develop it in collaboration with other groups, please let us know if you would like help in contacting other groups.Saskya HugginsSocial Impact Director, Low Carbon Hub