Project LEO website launched
We are very excited to announce the launch of Project LEO’s new website.
A few months of work in the making, we are delighted to share with you the new site, which is easier to navigate, more user friendly and has a lot more information about the Project!
Our goal with this new website is to display the project case studies in a more accessible way as well as rejuvenate the entire look of the website. We also wanted to illustrate and explain the wide-reaching scope and impact of Project LEO.
- The Energy Challenge – Find out more about the challenges we are facing when it comes to climate change and our current electricity system and what Project LEO is doing to address the energy challenge.
- Our trials – The trials that Project LEO are delivering are some of the most ambitious, wide-ranging, and innovative flexible energy trials ever conducted in the UK. They will improve our understanding of how opportunities can be maximised from the transition to a smarter energy system.
- Reports library – A complete catalogue of all the published reports on everything related to Project LEO.
- Case studies – Information on all the Project LEO case studies including place based trials, asset led trials and digital platforms.
- News and Events – Keep up to date with the latest news and events from the Project LEO programme and all of the programme partners.
We would like to thank our web partner, DIAS Creative for working so hard with us on this site – we highly recommend them!
For any questions, suggestions, feedback, or comments, please contact us on project-leo.co.uk/stay-connected/