We are looking to recruit a new role: a Smart Energy Systems Trial Manager to join the team to facilitate our participation and deliver our objectives in the Project LEO energy trials. We are using our portfolio of nearly 50 local energy generation and storage assets in the trials.
We’re looking for someone with strong project management approach alongside a willingness to leap in and help resolve risks and issues alongside the rest of the team.
You will be part of a Low Carbon Hub team working within the context of our wider network of partners: both our universities, our six local authorities, our business partners, and our community shareholders.
If you’re someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment of continuous change, enjoys managing multiple projects, and shares our values, we’d love to hear from you.
Find out more:
How to apply:
- Please use the application form (download below) to apply.
- Any accompanying CVs and supporting letters will not be considered as part of the application process.
- Your application should demonstrate how your skills and experience relate to the job description.
- The deadline for completed application forms is midnight, Sunday 12 September 2021.
- Interviews are scheduled for Tuesday 21 September 2021. Covid restrictions permitting, we anticipate these will take place in person at our offices in Headington, Oxford.
- Applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Smart Energy Systems Trial Manager’ in the subject.