Botley school, close to the centre of Oxford has already demonstrated its environmental credentials, successfully attaining their bronze Eco Schools status.
With support from parents and local community groups, this popular scheme will help inspire broader awareness of renewable energy, including for their 316 pupils.
Photos / map / Impact
- 42.64 kWp installed capacity
- 170 Solar panels
- 40,508 Annual generation (kWh)
- 20 year agreement to host Low Carbon Hub solar PV project
- 27% of the school's electricity needs met on-site
- 25% discount to the site on solar electricity purchased
- ZERO cost to the school for the term of the project
- 360 tonnes CO2 emissions to be saved over the project life
- £23K savings to the school electricity bills over the project life
We are very proud to be helping the environment and carrying the ethos as an Eco-School: helping life today and looking after our future generations.
Dawn Davis, Business Manager
Work with us
James OchiltreeProjects Manager