Would you like to put your marketing and communications expertise to good use in an award-winning organisation? Join our team helping to develop an energy system that’s good for people and good for the planet.
Low Carbon Hub is recruiting a Marketing and Communications Manager (maternity cover). This is a fantastic opportunity for a skilled communicator to join the Low Carbon Hub team for a 12-month fixed term contract to develop and deliver marketing and communications strategies for core Low Carbon Hub activity and new and existing partnership programmes.
It is a varied role that gives you the opportunity to work with a wide range of stakeholders and engaging a broad range of audiences, with the shared goal of supporting local action on the global issue of climate change.
As this is a 12-month role, building good working relationships with key project partners and internal team members quickly will be vital in ensuring the successful delivery of projects.
If you’re someone who enjoys managing multiple projects, likes to get stuck in, and works well in a small team, then we’d love to hear from you.
WHY WORK FOR US:
- Family friendly flexible working available
- 4% employers pension contribution
- 25 days holiday a year
- Friendly, supportive work environment
- Work alongside team of professionals committed to combatting climate change.
FIND OUT MORE:
HOW TO APPLY
- Please use the application form (download below) to apply.
- Any accompanying CVs and supporting letters will not be considered as part of the application process.
- Your application should demonstrate how your skills and experience relate to the selection criteria in the job description.
- The deadline for completed application forms is midnight, Monday 19 September 2022.
- Interviews are scheduled for 28 and 29 September 2022. These will take place in person at our offices in Osney Mead, Oxford.
- Applications should be sent to email@example.com with ‘Marketing and Communications Manager (maternity cover)’ in the subject.