[CLOSED] Last Chance to Join Our Team: Marketing & Communications Coordinator Wanted
Fantastic opportunity to put your marketing experience to good use. Join our team helping to develop an energy system that’s good for people and good for the planet.
The Low Carbon Hub is recruiting a Marketing and Communications Coordinator to support the development and delivery of marketing campaigns for key carbon reducing programmes. It’s an exciting and varied job, with lots of scope for creativity.
This role will have a key role to play in implementing the marketing and communications strategies for key programmes at the Low Carbon Hub, in particular our energy reduction projects, Cosy Homes Oxfordshire and Energy Solutions Oxfordshire.
The role will also deliver marketing and communications support for new products and services related to our innovative energy trials.
This varied role gives you to opportunity to work with a wide range of stakeholders and engaging a broad range of audiences, with the shared goal of supporting local action on the global issue of climate change.
If you’re someone who enjoys managing multiple projects, likes to get stuck in, and works well in a small team, then we’d love to hear from you.
Why work for us:
- Family friendly flexible working available
- 4% employers pension contribution
- 25 days holiday a year
- Friendly, supportive work environment
- Work alongside team of professionals committed to combatting climate change.
Find out more:
How to apply
- Please use the application form (download below) to apply.
- Any accompanying CVs and supporting letters will not be considered as part of the application process.
- Your application should demonstrate how your skills and experience relate to the selection criteria in the job description.
- The deadline for completed application forms is midnight, Monday 13 September 2021.
- Interviews are scheduled for 21 and 23 September 2021. Covid restrictions permitting, we anticipate these will take place in person at our offices in Headington, Oxford. Alternatively, they will be over Zoom.
- Applications should be sent to email@example.com with ‘Marketing and Communications Coordinator’ in the subject.