2019 round now closed
Thank you to everyone who invested in the latest round of the Community Energy Fund – this round closed on 7 March 2019 with £734,900 raised to support community energy.
How to invest (2019 Community Energy Fund)
First of all, make sure you read our Share Offer Documents and supporting documentation (see below section) to ensure you have all the information you need to make a decision*.
If you’ve decided you’d like to invest in the Community Energy Fund, you’ll then need to head over to the Ethex website to invest online. Alternatively, you can fill in this paper application form, and return it to Ethex.
*Please note: Capital is at risk and returns are not guaranteed.
Supporting documents and additional information (2019 Community Energy Fund)
- Glossary of useful terms
- Paper application form – if you’d like us to send you a copy, please get in touch at email@example.com or call us on 01865 246099
- Nomination to hold shares on behalf of children form – please note we cannot process this form online. If you wish to hold shares on behalf of children, you must do this at the time of purchase.
Low Carbon Hub accounts
- Low Carbon Hub IPS Accounts 2019
- Low Carbon Hub IPS Accounts 2018
- Low Carbon Hub IPS Accounts 2017
- Low Carbon Hub IPS Accounts 2016
Have a question?
If you have a question about making an investment in our latest Share Offer, please head to our Investor FAQs page.
Climate change is a global crisis that needs local solutions. We invite you to invest in the Community Energy Fund and become part of the solution.Barbara Hammond MBECEO, Low Carbon Hub
It is a really special feeling when you go out of your house, cycle to work and and you actually see projects in Oxfordshire that you helped to make happen.JennyInvestor
You can see exactly what you are putting in, what you’re investing, and what you’re likely to get out of it.ChrisInvestor
Whether its a large sum of money, or just a little bit, whatever you can manage will help real positive change happen in Oxfordshire.JennyInvestor