Middle Barton School
Middle Barton school is based in the heart of the countryside in north Oxfordshire. It has a good track record of environmental consciousness, achieving the Eco Schools silver status.
The project was constrained by the amount of available, suitable roof space - however they have a very attractive installation that will make a significant contribution towards their energy needs.
With over 100 pupils, it is hoped the project will play an important role in raising the profile of renewable energy, and the value this will play increasingly in the lives of younger generations.
Photos / map / Impact
- 10.4 kWp installed capacity
- 40 Solar panels
- 10,025 Annual generation (kWh)
- 20 year agreement to host Low Carbon Hub solar PV project
- 19% of the school's electricity needs met on-site
- 25% discount to the site on solar electricity purchased
- ZERO cost to the school for the term of the project
- 90 tonnes CO2 emissions to be saved over the project life
- £5.6K savings to the school electricity bills over the project life
Work with us
Adriano FigueiredoOperations Director